Leadership Conference for Professional Women: Skills for Success has been designed by women lawyers for all professional women. This conference will provide women with the necessary tools to enhance productivity and job satisfaction. Participants will learn innovative techniques for effective communication and strategies to better market themselves, become better organized, manage their time more efficiently, and advance to positions of leadership.
For more information and to register click here.
Questions? Contact Pat Lane at email@example.com
Join Us for a Free Webinar on Tuesday November 13
Space is limited.
Reserve your webinar seat now at:
The Women in IP Law and Diversity in IP Law Committees of AIPLA invite you to a panel discussion of the varying paths (law firm, corporation, government, or a combination thereof) to a successful career in Intellectual Property law. This webinar’s panelists include Sharon Barner, Vice President & General Counsel, Cummins, Debbie Wright, Chief Counsel for Technology Transactions, Kraft Foods, and Jennifer Choe Groves, Vice Chair of Intellectual Property Group, Eckert Seamans. In this interactive webinar, the panel will share their own professional stories, providing insights into how each made career decisions, which communication styles they utilized, and other styles and attributes they incorporated along their paths to success.
Title: Forks in the Road: The Many Paths of Success in IP Law
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Time: 3:00-4:00 PM EST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
We hope you will join us!
If you have any questions, please contact Debora Plehn-Dujowich at firstname.lastname@example.org or Yelena Morozova at email@example.com.
The American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) is trying something new for its 2013 Mid-Winter Institute which will be held in Tampa, Florida on January 30-February 2, 2013. For a description of the program see the AIPLA 2013 Mid-Winter Institute flyer.
The focus of the meeting will be on why Intellectual Property is THE business asset of the 21st Century. IP attorneys and company executives will work side by side to present how they work together to face the challenges presented by today’s economy and protect IP in the global marketplace.
Here are some of the advantages of attending the meeting, alone or with a client:
- attend the sessions and think through best practices and procedures to determine how to best maximize IP protection
- learn directly from business executives and leaders why IP protection is so important to companies today
- the conference will provide an intense primer on IP protection, including patent, copyright, trademark, as well as trade secret protection
- this is a great opportunity to network with in-house or law firm attorneys and to learn from each other how to best maximize IP protection
- learn how a working knowledge of IP has benefited business executives, CEOs and CTOs straight from the source
- learn how IP matters to Angel and Venture investors
- learn about global IP issues in biotechnology, chemistry, high-tech fields and other technical areas
- learn how start-ups can best maximize the value of their IP and attract investors
- attend the Women in IP breakfast to network with other women in the profession
If you want to receive more information from the AIPLA on the 2013 Mid-Winter Institute as it becomes available, click here. Many Women in IP members are organizers and will attend the Mid-Winter Institute. We look forward to seeing you there!